Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tim Wilson


Tim will tell you he has been an Artist his whole life.”When I was 3 years old I walked into the kitchen and my Grandfather was painting a canvas . I knew at that moment I would be an Artist.” He has explored a wide range of mediums and most recently adding torch working glass to his experience as an Artist.
“There is something mesmerizing about glass. The color qualities, depth and light-play make glass a very special medium. Add fire and you have an art form that is exhilarating and ALIVE.”


Tim has an extensive background in metal working and is a skilled welder and jeweler. He relates his numerous hours of torch working metal to his success in torch working glass. He has spent thousands of hours "playing with fire"and bringing his ideas to life using this very demanding tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment